Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Half way there!

Well little Bean, you made it though a wedding! I'm completely exhausted from dancing all night (even with frequent breaks whether I liked it or not!). The dress I wore hid you well, but you made your presence known. I could feel you moving around all night with me.
Today was my 'last' visit with my family doctor. He's retired from delivering babies, so I'm off to be under the care of another doctor that comes highly recommended. I'm sure we'll be in good hands. Your heartbeat was so loud and clear today..like a little mustang racing along!
It's hard to believe I'm half way through this pregnancy. I love being pregnant!

Here's a picture of the bassinet we got. We finally decided on some crib bedding too. Now we can paint! I'll make sure to post pictures when it's done...although maybe I should get on finding some furniture for that room?! Meh..all in good time.

8 comments:

Mackey said...

Gawd I loved buying all that baby stuff!!!!

Randi said...

Does the blue mean Bean is a boy?

Sassy said...

Randi - Who knows?! It just has a little blue on it. It's mostly a neutral colour. Time will tell if Bean is a boy or not!

Mackey said...

Are you going to find out or wait for a surprise???
I, personally, like the whole surprise aspect.
When I had Braeden I just knew inside that it was a boy but I was surprised when I had Kennedy. I was sure she was a boy too!!!
I was pleasantly surprised with my beautiful baby girl.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Awwwwwwwwww so cute! Don't you just love the way all the new baby stuff smells!! Diapers - the little bitty (and clean) ones - they smell so yummy - till ya get a bitty baby pooing in them. :P
Are you going to be using Pampers, or cloth ones??

The Funky Bee said...

So cute! It's so great that you're enjoying being pregnant. Not many women can say that!

Shora said...

Buying baby stuff is SOOO much fun!

I found out the sex of both mine as early as I could, but I'm also the type that peeks at my presents before Christmas. xo

Anonymous said...

just found you here
glad all seems well
hope it continues to go good.
on the find out the sex before deal, I think my bride is kin to Shora because she found out on the first one (which I did call before she found out wouldbe a girl) then on the second she cried cause I didn't want her to find out and she didnt.
anyway
good luck I'll check back often!
js