Monday, September 10, 2007

Belly Pics!

As requested - I have some belly pics. I'm now about 6 and a half months pregnant. I looked at the pictures from 5 months and then these ones, and was surprised at how much bigger I am. I still haven't even gained 10 pounds yet (I'm hovering around 7 lbs these days), but I seem to have popped! I love my round belly! I love sitting on the couch and watching it move around as Bean rolls and kicks.The time is going by so quickly. It's shocking to think I only have about 3.5 months until I get to meet little Bean!


I said before I was ever pregnant, that if I was visibly pregnant over Halloween I'd do 2 things:
1. Paint my belly like a jack-0-lantern.
2. Dress up like a nun for school (remember I teach in a Catholic school - and the thought of a 'pregnant nun' kills me. I know I need to grow up!).

I will do both! I have started looking for a decent nun costume already!

p.s. don't forget to vote!!

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Yay for belly pics! Now start doing them weekly--lots of changes coming up!

Love your Halloween plan too!

Anonymous said...

I wanna get Wills all dressed up and get a pic of your pumpkin belly beside him.
Apparently this year he is wanting to be Jack Sparrow....shocking I know!

exile said...

i say you do the pumpkin, after all, we've already seen you as a Nun...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/177/465805245_492a8bed9d_o.jpg

Mackey said...

Wowzers!!! Yep....you is pregnant!!!!
You are amazing....6 months pregnant & still wearing the sexy undergarments....I think I jumped into the stretchy granny cotton ones when I was 5 months along:)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Heehee! Both! You look beautiful my deary! I am so happy you are having so much fun! :)

Shora said...

I used to couch play too! Hubby would watch TV, I'd watch my belly. SO fun.

Randi said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!

The Funky Bee said...

HOLY!!!! YAYYY. You're really preggers and your belly is SO CUTE. It's not even that big. I love it. And I am such a child, obviously like you, because I want to do the same thing with the belly if I'm ever pregnant during Halloween. Just make sure to take plenty of pictures. I want to see a pumpkin belly AND a nun belly ;O)

Mafia Wife said...

Belly pix are always sooooo cute! You should think about doing some nice artistic black and white pix with a good photographer... they look so nice and artsy when done by a talented photographer!

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome awesome
haaaaaaaaaaa
great pics
i was hopin for naughty Sassy pics for my birthday
sigh
hehe
js