Saturday, June 23, 2007

And in the beginning....

It's funny how time is flying by. I've wanted to start this blog since the day I found out I was pregnant...and here we are 15 weeks later. Procrastinate much?

Truth is, I didn't want to start a blog until most of our friends knew, in case one should happen upon it. That happened already with one auntie. I wanted to tell her in person, but I forgot she "secretly" reads my other blog...and she found the picture of me! D'oh! I read somewhere where hormones make you more klutzy and forgetful. I'll take that excuse!

So here is the start of yet another journey (one well under way by now!)....

1 comment:

Shora said...

OMG!!! Honey!!!! I've been away from blogland so much latey I hadn't heard you INCREDIBLE NEWS!!! Congratulations a squillion times over babe!!! I'm too thrilled for words!

This is one blog I'm going to make sure I find the time to read. xoxox