Monday, June 25, 2007

The first pics of my little bean!

My 13 week ultrasound picture (June 7th, 2007):

Bean's head is on the right. Both arms are up and were moving around. At one point we could see the whole hand clearly. You can see his/her spine and a leg too.
Every time I laughed or coughed the baby would move around and wind up for a kick. Maybe in a couple weeks I won't find it so funny.

I was in complete awe. This made everything feel so very real. I could have stared at that screen all day. I'm already in love.

7 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

Gorgeous.

Mackey said...

I remember the days.
Just wait until you feel the first movements......it is the most magnificent feeling ever!!!
Well, until your 9 months along & the baby is doing backflips off of your rib cage:)

Cori said...

Sigh, I will have to follow this new blog o' yours, I so loved being pregnant, and now totally wish I had a baby. Mackey is probably laughing, I need another kid like I need another hole in my head (which my snipped hubby would be happy to install should I happen to get knocked up)

Osbasso said...

I'm SO glad you've started this site!

I've mentioned this to others, but no one's bitten on it--Osbasso works well as either a boy's name or a girl's name. Just sayin'....

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OHhhhh names names!! Have you picked out any names?!! I am glad you are feeling good and not puking. This one time.... I just threw up all over my friends feet. It just happened - no control. But I laughed - even tho it was gross.... :O

Randi said...

BEAN! We used to call E "Peanut."

Anonymous said...

First off you did NOT tell me about this blog...you cooch!
Secondly I have to admit that the first time you see your child, you instantly get emotional and feel overwhelmed with love!
Thirdly...you know I am gonna now refer to that kid of yours as the bean until birth....maybe afterwards as well!