Sunday, June 24, 2007

Week 15: Almost done.
I'm not sure why the ticker on the side is a few days off, but come Tuesday I shall be 16 weeks! Even though my first trimester went by very easily with no morning sickness, weight gain or other ill effects (except for some serious fatigue!), there is such a difference in my energy levels now that I'm in the second trimester. I feel this incredible urge to just clean and get rid of junk. Maybe I'm nesting.

This is what is happening to my little bean:

Your baby's nails are well formed, and some babies are even in need of having their nails trimmed at birth. The ears have also moved from the neck to the head. Your baby is emptying his or her bladder every 40-45 minutes. The limb movements are becoming more coordinated. Your baby is about 3 ounces (85 grams) and 6.3 inches (16 cms). The gender may be detectable by ultrasound.The legs are now longer than the arms, and s/he is moving those arms and legs frequently, especially since there's still lots of room to move within the uterus.

I have my next appointment on Tuesday :)

No comments: