Monday, October 1, 2007

The Best News!!!

Oh Little Bean!
I got such awesome news today!! One of my best, best, best friends is pregnant! It seems by March you will have a little playmate! I think you could tell how excited I was, because you were moving around like mad while we chatted. Auntie K calls you "K-Dub" (short for Keith Wallace...a long story that we'll tell you one day!), so to return the 'favour' of a nickname, her little sprout is affectionately being called Fred Penner (you know she has a sick obsession!).
I'm so happy for her and her husband. They will make such wonderful parents!

Congrats K!
(hope you don't mind this picture being posted!)

Cheers!

5 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

That is awesome! :) Congrats to your friend and on getting a closely aged playmate!!

Mackey said...

Awww....that is awesome. Is this their first?

Randi said...

Hooooray! Nothing like a pre-determined BFF for little bean. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cinni MO MO Monkey is Preggers???
That is awesome, we will so have to chat about this in thenear future my friend!!!
Tell her CONGRATS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

damn
everybody up there bred!!
congrats friend of SASS
js