Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I had my appointment yesterday. Pretty straight forward. Nothing new. Except I did get a "kick" out of one thing. The doctor was using that 'wand' thing to listen to the heartbeat and we were chatting. Then BOOM! little Beam kicks the wand! You could see my whole stomach move and it echoed in the room. I laughed and she tried it again, and BOOM! Again Bean kicked in protest.
Message taken.
She put it away.
Well done Bean. Causing trouble already. Have I told you how much I love you?!

Tomorrow, we have our first pre-natal class. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

g-man said...

After four kids I can run a fetal heart monitor. :) I know those sounds well. Just wait till you have to chase the little bugger down until you get a good signal, then boom and they are off again. It is all fun.

Anonymous said...

hey sexy
i have been a bad friend
i havent been keeping up
do you know what it is yet?
I can tell you
do you know the position when the seed was planted?
missionary-boy
cowgirl/reverse cowgirl-girl
side by side/spooning-coin flip
any variation of K-9-puppies!
smile!
js

Keyser Soze said...

Hey sassyness! HHNT!