Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I can't believe it's only about 45 more days to go! It's absolutely insane! Time is flying by so quickly.
I didn't think I'd do this, because I take what people say to heart, but while I'm killing time until I get my tired butt into gear and scan my new ultrasound pictures, here are some names we are considering for little Bean:

Boys
Mason
Benjamin
Aidan
Conor
Adrian

Girls
Madeline
Marley
Rebecca
Rachel
Riona

It's a long list, and there area few more names lurking around. You'd think we'd be able to decide on at least one..but no such luck so far! We'll probably be one of those couples who don't name their baby for weeks on end. It's just too bad they don't let you leave the hospital before you name the baby and do all that paperwork and such! Heaven help us.

7 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I have always loved Mason for a boy. You don't hear it so much and it's a good solid name! Of course I have to vote for Rebecca for a girl! TEEHEE!!

Randi said...

Interesting... I don't see Randi(y) on either list...

Mackey said...

I like Rachel for a girl & Mason for a boy.
I like Connor but it tends to be quite common.
Don't worry about your babies name....when he/she is born & you look into those eyes, you will know.

Sassy said...

That's my problem with Conor and Aidan...they are becoming so popular now. I don't want my kid to be in a class with 3 other kids with the same name! Besides, I think all the Aidans I've met have been little punks....

Shora said...

My son's name is Mason! I love it, he loves it, his girlfriend loves it. Awesome name. You have my ok to use it... hehe.

Osbasso said...

I still contend Osbasso is the perfect name. Works for either a boy or a girl. And fairly certain that there won't be any others with that name in their class!

KBear said...

im biased.. connor is my nephew's name:)

i like benjamin as well.. that's the name i want if i ever have a boy.