Monday, October 8, 2007

Our first pre-natal class was pretty good. There are 6 of us in the class including one Mennonite couple. We are all due very close together and boy do we vary in size! This Thanksgiving weekend, I'm very thankful that I'm not as big as most of the women there! Oy!
I say that in the nicest possible way though!

I'm now 30 weeks and it seems really hard to believe that the end is in sight! Little Bean is suppose to be in and around the 3 pound mark now!
I'm enjoying (not) the late night leg cramps that have me cursing a blue streak and leaving my calf muscle sore for days on end. I've been told increasing my calcium even more and stretching right before I go to bed will help, so I've been doing that. All in all, I still feel great.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo I forgot to warn you about the leg cramps.
They were a bugger, but I was more irritated by not being able to sleep on my back or tummy...grrrr.
All so worth it in the end as I am sure you know.

Wow, only a little while to go and you will have your very own "Rats ass" to change!!
LMAO

exile said...

a stretching before bed?

isn't that what go the little bean in there in the first place? hehehe

Cori said...

My OB told me to eat a banana with a glass of milk before bedtime to prevent the cramps. Not sure if it helps to prevent them, but note; I gained 67 pounds with my first pregnancy.

Randi said...

I was going to give you the banana tip but Cori beat me to it.