Sunday, December 9, 2007

I forgot to add these pictures!

After the last update I wanted to add a few pictures from one of my showers that my aunt had given us on November 25th. Wow..have I gotten big or what?! :P

Me and the daddy-to-be! I'm very lucky to have him. He dotes on me and makes sure I'm comfortable. He's so excited to be a dad! For the record, I have no idea what the heck I leaned my belly into. It's a consistent theme, and a consistent problem! The belly has a mind of it's own!

My mom is on the left and my aunt (a second mom!) to the right. The picture makes me laugh because it looks like I've stuffed a pillow in my shirt. I can also see how I've 'dropped' in this picture compared to other pictures of me floating around.

Me and one of my (many!) little cousins. This one is extra special to me though! She was a big help to me. We finally got the car seat and stroller which was a big relief to Mr. Sass. Soon the bear will be replaced with a Bean!

I'll spare you the 500 pictures of me opening gifts, and go for the one with the cake! hehe It was a great day, and once again I was spoiled rotten by very generous family and friends! Now we just need the baby....

1 comment:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Wow! That pregnancy sure went by fast! LOL! (Ok at least for those of us NOT pregnant) I hope you get to pop soon and show us all photos of that gorgeous baby :)