Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The light at the end of the...ummm...tunnel

I had another Non-Stress Test yesterday at the hospital and everything was still normal. The big news is that I'm scheduled in to be induced on Thursday!!!!

We just have to wait for a nurse to call us to come in in case it's really busy. They don't want me to have to sit around in the waiting room. So although Thursday is "loose" in terms of time, it will be the day they force me into labour (whether it's morning, noon, or night)! It's so surreal and hasn't really sunk in enough for me to get anxious or nervous. I probably won't sleep Wednesday though.
In the meantime, I have a lot to do.....

3 comments:

Mackey said...

If everything is O.K. then why are they inducing you?
I hope you go into labour naturally before they get a chance to do that.
I will be cheering for you!!!!

Sassy said...

My doctor just doesn't want me to go past my due date because of my blood pressure which keeps going up and then down. Before the real worry of pre-eclampsia sets in they want this baby out. So although being induced is not my first choice, they think it's for the best, unless I can go into labour on my own before then that is! So I'm trying....

Osbasso said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! Anything we can do to help you go into labor??